Beaufort is a seat designed for installation in auditoriums, conference rooms and theatres where the client is looking for a balance between comfort and functionality, in a highly customisable model.
With adjustable widths between axes between 48.5 and 56 cm, Beaufort places the height of its backrest at a very comfortable 90 cm.
The depth of the seat with the seat folded down ranges from 41 to 48 cm, allowing it to be installed in small spaces and maintaining passageways. The seat is folded by gravity and silently folded by means of a robust and durable mechanism that requires no maintenance.
The textile seat and backrest covers are interchangeable and allow for quick and easy maintenance if necessary.
USES AND APPLICATIONS OF THE BEAUFORT SEAT
If in its standard version the seat is presented with the seat and backrest fully upholstered and the armrest in solid beech wood, its wide range of finishes and complements allow the Beaufort model to be used in different types of installations, with the incorporation of the following complements:
– Upholstered or solid beech wood armrests.
– Polyurethane armrests with coasters included.
– Beech plywood board on seat and backrest.
– Panel on end-of-row feet finished in wood or upholstered.
– Mobile frame system with retractable wheels for spaces reserved for the disabled.
– Front folding anti-panic writing lectern made of semi-rigid polyurethane foam, black colour.
– Tiered front fixing.
BEAUFORT SUSTAINABLE SEAT
This product allows the use of upholstery woven with polyester yarns made from recycled PET bottles.