A classic concept in the world of seating for cinemas, theaters and conference rooms, which combines each and every one of the features and benefits required by this type of facility, and that allow it to remain one of the most versatile models on the market.
Comfort and durability are two of the main characteristics of a chair that, despite its classic aesthetics, was designed to exceed the standards of most of the chairs on the market in this product range, and for whose manufacture the most modern production systems are used.
With widths between axles adjustable between 49 and 61 cm, the seat has a backrest height of 86.5 or 87.5 cm, depending on the degree of inclination. The depth of the seat with the seat folded down ranges from 50 to 53.5 cm.
The textile seat and backrest covers are interchangeable and allow for quick and easy maintenance, if necessary.
USES AND APPLICATIONS OF THE PACIFIC SEAT
While the standard version of the seat has a fully upholstered seat and backrest and polyurethane foam armrests, the wide range of finishes and accessories allows the Pacific model to be used in all types of installations.
– Upholstered or solid beech wood armrests.
– Polyurethane armrests with coasters included.
– Beech plywood seat and backrest.
– Panel on end-of-row feet finished in wood or upholstered.
– Mobile frame system with retractable wheels for spaces reserved for the disabled.
– Front folding anti-panic writing stand made of semi-rigid polyurethane foam, black color.
PACIFIC SUSTAINABLE SEAT
This product allows the use of upholstery woven with polyester yarns made from recycled PET bottles.