K+ Seating is working with VR (Virtual Reality) technologyshop
“It is how we use technology that makes the difference, makes us different”.
At K+ we are using VR (Virtual Reality) technology to analyse complex technical aspects in auditoriums when applying seating solutions: such as sight lines, dimensions and access and exits.
The way our technical and design team works on projects is as follows:
1) We obtain project information from the client.
2) The technical and design team meet to do a briefing and analyse the solutions.
3) We work on the final proposal with our 2D and 3D rendering tools.
4) We render the room with the applied solutions.
5) Finally, we provide the client with a VR (Virtual Reality) file with a 100% realistic visualisation of the room.